We believe that Nature is a treasure chest containing thousands kinds of delicious Superfoods.
By causing climate change, humans destroyed an enormous amount of beautiful food plants that where growing in Nature.
Today we really need Superfoods.
With Seedballs it's cheap and it's easy to grow Superfoods.
Around 1950 Masanobu Fukuoka
invented the Seedball.
(Seeds Bomb, Poussboul…)
With Seedballs this Japanese Organic farmer achieved record yields, without plowing. He traveled a lot. And he saw how the planet is turning into desert. He was horrified to see the number of people who lacked Vitamins and Minerals in their nutrition.
Masanobu was throwing Superfoods Seedballs by airplane.
The Seedball for more Natural Organic.
Today hundreds of millions of Seedballs have been launched.
We learned how to Garden and make Plantations with this method.
New Seedballs companies are popping up all over the world.
- In England food supermarkets distributed 300,000 free Seedballs of wild flowers to help bees and butterflies.
- In India corporations are distributing millions of promotional Seedballs to fight climate change.
- In Australia Seedballs are used to help Koalas.
- In many countries National parks show their visitors to launch Seedballs when they walk in trails.
- Schools sell Seedballs to fund their activities and show children how to garden, while becoming Super Heroes against climate change.
- A German university uses Seedballs to help farmers in desertic regions of Africa.
- An American research center uses Seedballs to replant grasslands after fires.
- In Kenya and Ivory Coast they replant forests with Seedballs.
- Several drone companies want to launch billions of tree Seedballs…